Friday, June 22, 2007

a little over 12 hours from now..

...i'll be on a plane en route to the east. my bags are packed, cameras and school work ready, and a sister close behind for company. i'm so thankful for all that has been provided for this trip (thanks mom and dad;). a little less than 12 hours ago a dear friend informed me that she will be enabling me to carry an emergency cell phone with me as we travel through the vast unknown...you know...just in case we need it. a welcomed comfort and a gracious gift. thanks;)...soooooo that next time you hear from me...i'll be on the other side of the world.

3 comments:

-C said...

Wow! The time has come. Prayin' for you as you travel ... man, I wish I could come in your suitcase. Life is always exciting when you're E.Z., so I'll be anxious to hear all your stories of God's provision, protection and providence in your life. (look at that ... I could be a preacher with all that alliteration.) ;) Love ya ... can't wait to hear about the food, too.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed with daily prayers for you and Clare.

Em said...

well lucky for you c-dawg, i'm coming straight to your house when i return to those good ol' united states.