




1.
The Chatuchuk Weekend Market
Located in Northen Bangkok...they call it a suburb...spreads across 5 miles of pavement. Plenty of statues/things of this nature...I liked this lady-looking one...
Located in Northen Bangkok...they call it a suburb...spreads across 5 miles of pavement. Plenty of statues/things of this nature...I liked this lady-looking one...
2. A better persepctive of the market...with that one clock tower in the middle...it's about the only way to orient yourself in the sea of stands...it's sooooo easy to get lost.
3. This is actually walking over a bridge looking down at the center of the town I'm staying in...BangNa, a district of Bangkok, but not city proper.
4. My traveling companions to the market...we actually went with a big group...but it broke up into smaller groups because of traveling ease...try keeping track of 10 people in a sea of thousands. In the middle is Beth, a PBU grad and a missionary in Papua New Guinea. Opposite me in Annika from Washington state, a missionary in Indonesia. (Whenever I go to a place on the list of "1000 Things to See Before You Die," I take a picture of who I was with...the company is half the adventure.
5. A flower stand...The market has everything from clothes to furniture to gongs to pets...random i know...
6. Early in the morning at the Market...a stand unpacks their fruit for the day...
There you have it...stay tuned for exciting pictures from tomorrow's adventure...the ancient city of Ayuthaya!

2 comments:
Other news -- Saturday night Mrs. Babb's earthly struggle ended. Funeral is set for Friday, July 6 at Davisville Baptist Church. Nothing posted yet on PBU website but an obit was in Monday morning's Lancaster paper.
UM READ MY BLOG AND I MISS YOU ALL AND NEED EMAILS THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS jeeze dont forget me
Post a Comment