for the sake of easing the anxiety of those who love me...i'm going at this blogging thing again so that they (and others) will know i am still alive.
destination: THAILAND.
i'll start posting as soon as possible upon my arrival. so check in with me periodically to see what i'm seeing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yo Emily! :)
I was just talking about you last night with Sarah Cannon, who still hasn't met you, trying to figure out how long it had been since we went searching for Ughs at the mall that night... Long time!
So, Thailand! Are you student teaching there? Sarah did that, and she's going back at the end of June thru the end of August to a more town/village area to work with a Bible school for Burmese refugees. She's really excited. :) We actually made a point to meet up in London on Easter Sunday with the missionaries she'll be staying with... (Yes, I've been gallavanting in England since we last talked, though only for a week. Sheesh. That's ridiculous. It's been way too long.)
Did you get a ticket yet?
I wrote an even looooonger comment (you know me), but it disappeared when I had to create a log-in account so I could post it. :(
Miss you! Write. Or call. Or something. ;)
love,
~laura
Here we go again is right! Keeping up with you is CRAZY!! Make sure we know how to pray. We all wish you a great trip, and God's best.
Thanks for setting-up a Blog! With loving interest Uncle Vern and I will follow your experiences on "the other side" of the world. Enjoy Asia! My trompin' grounds.
Hola, mi hermanita. Can't believe you are off on another adventure. God is soooo good!!!! Will keep you uplifted in prayer for His Divine Wisdom, Protection and Guidance.
In His presence is fullness of joy; at His right hand are pleasure forevermore!!! Psalm 16:11
Love you and am praying for ya, Em...
Post a Comment